T Glass Repair Kit (COD)
- Easy to use - takes only minutes
- Repairs all types of laminated windshields
- Minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks and stops them from spreading
- Advanced resin formula
- Good for multiple repairs
Preparing the Surface:
• As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
• The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
• Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
• Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
• Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
• Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.